eBook - Implementation Guide to the Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Interprofessional National Standards
- ISBN: 9781558105317
- PUB# 9781558105317
Susan Gallagher, PhD, RN
This brand new implementation guide works hand in glove with the Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Interprofessional Standards to streamline SPHM program success. The Implementation Guide gives step-by-step ways to implement each of the eight overarching SPHM Standards, and includes:
- A snapshot introduction that frames today’s practice context and SPHM experiences.
- Numerous detailed ideas and insights for employers and healthcare workers.
- Extensive resources and readings in the latest research, techniques, and methodologies.
- Setting-specific examples of how the Standard can address issues and challenges
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Price: $30.30 | List Price: $31.41