New - ebook - Home Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558105607
- PUB# 9781558105607
Home health is one of the fastest-growing industries, expected to add well over 1 million new jobs throughout the next decade. As a nurse practicing in this area, you are going to be called upon to coordinate and deliver care like never before.
Americans ages 65 and older will be nearly 20 percent of the population by 2030, and will be more diverse with respect not only to race and ethnicity, but also to other cultural and socioeconomic factors. This diversity will impact your home health practice roles and responsibilities. Patient education and advocacy, telemonitoring and electronic health records (EHRs), quality and performance improvement, care coordination … all will require ongoing education and training. Reimbursements for home health care services and models of care will continue to shift and change as the provisions of the ACA and other legislation are rolled out.
That’s why it is now more important than ever to have a resource that provides comprehensive guidance on the full scope of home health nursing practice and its 16 competencies-based standards. To effectively do your job and ensure the highest-quality patient care, you need ANA’s newly revised publication, Home Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition.
This is the only publication that articulates the essentials of home health nursing at all practice levels and settings and is specifically designed to define, direct and guide the practice of home health nurses.
Don’t miss your chance to get the fully updated second edition covering such hot topics and trends in home health nursing as:
- Ethical considerations in decision-making.
- Finances and reimbursement.
- Informatics and related technologies.
- Practice environments and settings.
- Research into critical clinical and administrative arenas.
ANA’s Home Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition, is the definitive resource for all home health care professionals, whether you are policy makers, litigators, home health agencies, home health nurses or even members of the public.
E-book features and functionality: Links from each header in the Table of Contents to its in-text occurrence … Active URLs … Next page/Previous page navigation … Home page is Table of Contents … Fully searchable…
ANA Digital Download Policy
American Nurses Association (ANA) holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an e-book from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title, you:
- Are allowed three days to download the e-book; only one download is permitted per book.
- Are entitled to print the ANA e-book PDF for your own use.
- May not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify the content in any way for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- May not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF e-book to another user.
- May not place the ANA PDF e-book file on a network or a file-sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All e-book purchases are final and nonrefundable.
Multiuser Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com.
About the book
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46