New - eBook - Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition
- ISBN: 978-1-55810-620-8
- PUB# 9781558106208
The premier resource for professional nursing practice, Nursing: Scope & Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition, is informed by the advances in health care and professional nursing today. This keystone standard contains 17 national standards of practice and performance that define the who, what, where, when, why and how of nursing practice.
The scope and standards of practice inform and guide nursing practice and are often used as a reference for:
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Certification and credentialing
- Position descriptions and performance appraisals
- Classroom teaching and in-service education programs
- Boards of nursing members’ orientation programs and regulatory decision-making activities
It also outlines key aspects of nursings’ professional role and practice for any level, setting, population focus, or specialty and more!
In sum, Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice is a detailed and practical discussion of the competent level of nursing practice and professional performance. It is a must-have for every registered nurse.
E-book features and functionality: Links from each header in the Table of Contents to its in-text occurrence … Active URLs … Next page/Previous page navigation … Home page is Table of Contents … Fully searchable…
ANA Digital Download Policy
American Nurses Association (ANA) holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an e-Book from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title, you:
- Are allowed three days to download the e-book; only one download is permitted per book.
- Are entitled to print the ANA e-book PDF for your own use.
- May not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify the content in any way for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- May not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF e-book to another user.
- May not place the ANA PDF e-book file on a network or a file-sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All e-Book purchases are final and nonrefundable.
Multiuser Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com.
Member Price: $36.95 | List Price: $41.95